Wednesday 5 October 2011

A Day of Pink Roses

The long weekend has now passed and how long it was with the kids not around!
I had sent them to Granma's house as one does in the holidays.
After 3 peaceful, squeaky clean and undisturbed days, the family returned home with a beautiful bunch of handpicked roses from my Mum. Oh how nice it is to receive a reminder of love from your own mother when Life is so busy being one!








Earlier that day, to break the silence ringing within my home, I invited a favourite friend (FF) over for morning tea. Lo and behold, FF had brought a gift of tea with pink roses again! 

Now, the last time FF and I enjoyed a cup of tea with pink roses, she read my tea leaves and predicted I would have a baby girl in the near future. Here is what my cup revealed...


FF was right! To read more about this tea leaf reading, visit Tea-Wise


And here she is; modelling for Rowantree Design

No comments:

Post a Comment